Friday, 20 March 2020
Monday, 13 January 2020
Happy New year to all members.
Please see a reminder of dates of our planned meetings below.
Thursday 30th January Seven Oaks Hotel, Carlow
Monday 23rd March Location TBC, Blessington
Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th June - Mount Wolseley Hotel, Tullow.
Saturday, 19 October 2019
Thank you to all of the Region 4 members who attended our regional meeting on Thursday last in Kilkenny.
The steering committee looks forward to working with the members in the region to support principals and deputy principals in their work.
Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday 19th November in the Killeshin Hotel, Portlaoise at 2pm.
Saturday, 2 February 2019
Invitation to Region 4 Meeting -
Seven Oaks Hotel,
February 4th2019 at 2pm
You are hereby invited to the next meeting of Region 4 of the NAPD.
The meeting of NAPD Region 4 will take place on Monday 4th February at 2pm in the Seven Oaks Hotel Carlow. We invite all members to attend and to discuss current matters.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Matters Arising
- Executive Report from Regional Representative
- Presentation by Brian Doran on Leading Digital Learning
- Election of Secretary for the Regional meetings
- Open Forum/ A.O.B.
We also have free copies of Irelands Yearbook of Education – Mapping the past. Forging the Future’ (published by Education Matters) for all members.
Hope to see you there.
Brian Doran, Chairperson, R4.
Sunday, 19 November 2017
INVITATION TO REGION 4 MEETING
Maldron Hotel, Portlaosie
You are hereby invited to the next meeting of Region 4 of the NAPD. Apologies for the late reminder.
The meeting of NAPD Region 4 will take place on Monday November 20th at 3.00pm in the Maldron hotel Portlaoise Co Laois.
All are welcome to attend and to discuss current matters.
1. Minutes of previous meeting.
2. Matters Arising
3. Executive Report from Regional Representative
4. Open Forum
We expect the meeting to finish by 5.00pm.
Tuesday, 12 September 2017
NAPD Region 4 AGM - Note changed date & location
You are hereby invited to the first meeting of 2017 / 2018 school year of Region 4 of the NAPD. Long established members and newly appointed principals and deputy principals are equally welcome. This will be an important meeting to meet up again and establish new contacts. The meeting of NAPD Region 4 will take place on
Thursday, September 28th 3.30pm in Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge, Co Kildare.
We hope that you will be able to join us as we prepare for what is sure to be another challenging and rewarding year. There has been a great deal of change in recent months and years and this is showing no signs of abating.
We hope to be joined at the meeting by a NAPD director Clive Byrne or another representative from NAPD head office.
We expect the meeting to finish by 5.00pm. We have reserved a number of tables for dinner for those who wish to remain and chat
1. Minutes of last AGM
2. Matters Arising
3. Chairperson's Report
4. Treasurer's Report
5. Election of Regional Representative
6. Election of Region 4 Steering Committee - A Principal and Deputy Principal from each of the three sectors, followed by co-options. This Committee meets briefly to agree who should be Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary
7. Executive Report from Regional Representative and Director.
Friday, 23 June 2017
Proposed dates for 2017/2018
- **Thursday September 28th 2017: AGM: Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge, at 3.30 p.m.**
- Please note change of date
- Tuesday November 20th 2017: Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge at 2.00 p.m.
- Tuesday February 5th : Seven Oaks, Carlow at 2.00 p.m.
- Friday April 27th & Saturday 28th